Our trusts and estates attorneys have vast experience representing clients in all aspects of estate planning matters. From simple Wills, Health Care Proxies, and Powers of Attorney to sophisticated techniques using family limited partnerships, limited liability companies, intentionally defective grantor trusts, grantor retained annuity trusts and other planning tools, all designed to reduce your tax liabilities and protect your assets. We have been helping families for over thirty years to solve their estate planning issues. Our mission is to listen to the client and devise and appropriate plan to meet his goals. Our clients also benefit from our extensive network of associate professionals we have chosen to work with in the insurance, financial and accounting industries.
Our estate planning practice is marked by sensitivity to the personal significance and importance estate planning holds for an individual or family. Our approach is one of teamwork – a solid relationship with a client’s insurance and accounting professionals – in order to design a most comprehensive estate program. We are recognized leaders in estate and gift planning, the preparation of wills and trusts, and estate probate and administration for all clients from young families to high net worth individuals. Special care and attention is given to seniors with elder law issues. In addition, our partners are qualified experts in preparation of estate and gift tax returns and in representing our clients in the examination of these returns.
Trust and Estate issues that our firm handles include:
- Living Wills
- Wills, Health Care Proxies and Power of Attorney
- Revocable Grantor Trusts and Pour-Over Wills
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts for children and grandchildren
- Intentionally Defective Grantor Trusts
- Qualified Personal Residence Trusts and Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts
- Charitable Remainder Annuity and Uni-Trusts
- Qualified S Corporation and Electing Small Business Trusts
- Limited Liability Companies and Family Limited Partnerships
- Planning for families with special needs
- Revocable Trusts