Our corporate practice is distinguished by diversity in size and scope of the clientele we represent: medical, automotive, computer, construction and contracting, electronic, jewelry, transportation, energy, lending, food distribution, restaurant and travel, among others. These companies are both public corporations and privately held firms, domestic and multinational.
We also represent many clients on a continual basis and manage for them such day-to-day matters as purchase and sales agreements, all forms of shareholder agreements, insurance filings, licensing agreements, dispute negotiation and resolution, employment contracts, financing arrangements, and tax and general counseling on various aspects of domestic and international business affairs.
Our experience in the area of mergers and acquisitions includes transactions of up to $500 million, complex financial structuring in the public and private sector, as well as the handling of small family-owned businesses.
Specific business matters that our firm handles include:
- Sales and Purchases of Business and/or Business Assets
- Mergers and Acquisitions, Leveraged Buy-outs and Financing
- Formation of Partnerships and Limited Liability Entities
- Not-For-Profit Corporations and Professional Corporations
- Employment, Shareholder, Partnership or Member Agreements
- Structuring Transactions from a Tax Perspective
- Business Succession Planning
- Joint Ventures and Syndication
- Distribution, License and Sales Agreements
- Subcontractor and Independent Contractor Agreements
- Stock Option Plans